So today I started thinking about all of the things I have to complain about:
- Too much laundry
- Too much to clean
- Too much stuff and not enough storage
- Too much to do
And then I realized, am I really going to complain about having TOO MUCH???!? How ridiculous to complain rather than count my blessings!
So here I go:
- I have enough clothes for myself and my family.
- I have a house that keeps us safe and provides a place of rest and comfort.
- I have what I need to meet my needs.
- I have a full life of family, friends, and work.
I feel ashamed as I realize that there are so many people who would love to have the things that I complain about.
Now, I must go put away some laundry. 😊