What I'm Reading Wednesday

A few years back and for the few months, I have participated (or tried to participate) in What I Wore Wednesday.  While it was fun, it wasn't really me.  While I like to look as cute as the next person, fashion isn't really my thing.  You know what is my thing?  Reading.

As a Library Lady, I love books.  Mostly young adult books, but I'm trying to branch out.  A little.  :)

So I've decided to share what I'm reading each Wednesday.


My most recent read was Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.  I wasn't sure how I would feel about reading something in the format of a screenplay.  But it was easy to follow and, in my opinion, was a great story.  It was very satisfying to read more of Harry Potter's story.  To be honest, I really hope it gets made into a movie.  

The book I read before this was Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.  I wasn't nearly as impressed with that one.  I am looking forward to seeing the movie to see if I enjoy the story more in that format.  

So that's it.  All about Harry Potter right now.  I'm really looking forward to when my kids will be old enough to read Harry Potter.  The books, the movies, Universal - oh I have so much to look forward to!  :)    

Comments