Potty Tales

So Camila is just 18 months old and I already feel the pressure to start potty training.  I have gotten out the potty and we sit on it before bath.  For like a second before she jumps up.


She can say "potty" but has no idea what she's supposed to do there.

We know when she needs to go poop so today I tried to put her on the potty and read books with her.  That worked for 2.4 seconds until she wiggled her naked little bottom onto my lap to read to her.

So, she's not ready.  And I'm relieved.  I'm not cut out for this early potty training stuff.

Now we can move on to more important things, like learning the alphabet and how to count. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joy of Home Renovations

The Refugee Crisis: How you can make a difference

Checking off the list: Chop Chop