I'm Not White

Evidence that I may not, in actuality, be Caucasian:
  • I do not like frozen yogurt.  (Or, as white people like to call it, "froyo.")
  • I do not own (or care to own) a Coach purse.
  • I do not own (or care to own) a Pandora bracelet.
  • I do not like country music. 
  • I do not like camping.  (Like seriously, I have a house.)
  • I don't like mayonnaise. 
On the other hand:
  • I love British television. 
  • I love NPR - Ira Glass rocks!
  • I love Mad Men. (the AMC show, not crazy males)
  • I love The Colbert Report. 
  • Coffee!
  • I recycle.
  • I'm a grammar snob.
I realize I'm trying to be ironic (another white person trait, dang!), but if you haven't seen the blog Stuff White People Like, you have to check it out.  Hilarious stuff!  They got a book deal (#92 on the list) and stopped posting, which is sad.  I truly enjoyed this blog, and it spawned a host of other Stuff _____ People Like sites, but none are as funny as this one.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joy of Home Renovations

The Refugee Crisis: How you can make a difference

Checking off the list: Chop Chop