2012 Goals (NOT Resolutions!)
Other than my one resolution, I don't want to make too many resolutions for 2012; however, I would like to set some goals for myself to work toward for the year:
- Call my Mema at least twice a week. She is very lonely, and since Castiél has been born, I've not been very good about calling her.
- Start working out - I'd like to work out 2-3 times a week. Just to clarify: my idea of working out is 30 minutes of Just Dance on the Wii. :)
- Blog at least once a week.
- Start my Ed.S. degree? There will no longer be a pay raise for this degree for those not actively enrolled in a program by Fall of 2012, so it's now or never. (Or now or Ed.D/Ph.D)
- Complete one project per month from Pinterest. Not that this is highly important, but it will make me feel productive instead of feeling like I'm wasting precious time. :)
Okay, so we're a week into 2012, so I better get on it!