2012 Goals (NOT Resolutions!)

Other than my one resolution, I don't want to make too many resolutions for 2012; however, I would like to set some goals for myself to work toward for the year:
  1. Call my Mema at least twice a week.  She is very lonely, and since CastiĆ©l has been born, I've not been very good about calling her.  
  2. Start working out - I'd like to work out 2-3 times a week.  Just to clarify: my idea of working out is 30 minutes of Just Dance on the Wii.  :) 
  3. Blog at least once a week.
  4. Start my Ed.S. degree?  There will no longer be a pay raise for this degree for those not actively enrolled in a program by Fall of 2012, so it's now or never.  (Or now or Ed.D/Ph.D)
  5. Complete one project per month from Pinterest.  Not that this is highly important, but it will make me feel productive instead of feeling like I'm wasting precious time.  :)
Okay, so we're a week into 2012, so I better get on it!  

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm working on my Ed.S! DO IT! If I can do it, anyone can. Oh and love #5
*Meg

Popular posts from this blog

The Joy of Home Renovations

The Refugee Crisis: How you can make a difference

Checking off the list: Chop Chop