Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving!  I have so much to be thankful for!  I am thankful to be spending my first holiday season as a Mom.  I am thankful for the little bundle of joy that has made me a Mom.  I am thankful for my husband who is the Dad to my bundle of joy.  But there is so much more . . .

I have been so blessed this year.  I had a healthy, full-term pregnancy and a safe delivery to a beautiful baby boy.  Castiél has been a wonderful baby - the perfect baby.  He is healthy and happy.  He has taken to nursing well, which has allowed me a phenomenal bonding experience and saved me a lot of money on formula!

I have a wonderful husband who lovingly cares for the baby at home while I go to work.  I always knew he was very nurturing, but he is a more amazing Dad than even I thought he would be!  He takes care of so many things so I don't have to think about them - I am truly loved!

I am thankful for my job - I enjoy what I do, and I enjoy my colleagues.  I have great bosses, from the building principals all the way up to the "head honcho." I love that I have holidays off, including an entire week at Thanksgiving to spend with my family.  I also am thankful for summer vacation - woohoo!!!  :)

I am thankful for my home - I complain about how much is still to be done in this "fixer-upper," but it is a warm, safe place - I'm also thankful for a husband that continually does work on the house, getting it closer to "done"!

We are all healthy and happy - the older I get the less I take my health (and the health of those I love) for granted.

I am truly blessed!  And thankful for so much more than turkey!  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joy of Home Renovations

The Refugee Crisis: How you can make a difference

Checking off the list: Chop Chop