From a Week to a Month

So THREE weeks ago, I wrote a blog trying to set goals for a week and I still haven't accomplished them all!  
Personal GoalWrite a blog on virtual education and on breastfeeding (what is on my mind right now).
Spiritual GoalRead the Bible daily. (almost every day)
School Goal Read one book off of the Helen Ruffin Book Competition list (this week: Five Flavors of Dumb) and write questions for the book The Morgue and Me.  
Pinterest Goal (in order to make Pinterest more than a time-waster)
Make a daily shower cleaner.
Scrapbooking GoalGet up-to-date on the journaling in my Project Life album. 

I didn't have white vinegar in order to make the shower cleaner, but I bought that today (hooray!), and I worked one night on my Project Life album.  Although I didn't get completely caught up, I made some progress.  

I have decided to make MONTHLY goals.  I think that will be much more attainable for me at this point. 

Here are my October goals:

Personal goal:  
Write a blog on virtual education and one on breastmilk storage.  
School goal:  
Write questions for the book Five Flavors of Dumb and read another book off of the Helen Ruffin Book List.
Pinterest goals: 
Make a daily shower cleaner. 
Take a fun Halloween picture of Castiél. 
Try to get this pic of Castiél with books. 
Buy spice racks from Ikea, paint them white, and hang them in the nursery for books.  
Spiritual Goal
Read the Book of James and Proverbs. 

Also, even though I don't really like cold weather, I am enjoying the smell of fall in the air!  I hope it helps me to have a very productive month!!!  :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joy of Home Renovations

The Refugee Crisis: How you can make a difference

Checking off the list: Chop Chop