The Day of the Mismatched Earrings

Today I realized I wore two different earrings to school.  
At least it was during 1st period and not later in the day! 


Here's what happened:  
I was dressed and ready for school, wearing a dress and sandals when I saw on the news that the high today was going to be 63 degrees.  With that news, I decided to change into pants.  It was right before I had to leave for work, so I changed clothes quickly and then changed jewelry.  I first grabbed a necklace from my nifty necklace holder (created by my sister).


Then I grabbed some earrings. 


I thought I grabbed two of the SAME earrings, but obviously I did not . . . 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yeah! At least you're not loosing yours. I have one earing for every pair I've ever owned!

Melanie

Popular posts from this blog

The Joy of Home Renovations

The Refugee Crisis: How you can make a difference

Checking off the list: Chop Chop