My Funny Valentine
In honor of Valentine's Day tomorrow , I thought I would share with the world at least some of the reasons I adore my husband. :)
- He cooks me breakfast (usually eggs, hash browns, and bacon) every morning.
- He packs me lunch for school and cooks me dinner every evening.
- Although I occasionally jump in and do a few dishes, he is pretty much the one who keeps the kitchen clean (can you tell that is "his" room?)
- He has been so gracious in the past few months when I have come home from work and slept until time to go to bed - and he has made sure I ate dinner between those two "naps"! He has even taken over nearly all the cleaning responsibilities as it is hard to clean the bathroom while sleeping!
- He is brilliant - really - it gets on my nerves a lot of the time, but he knows a lot about everything. He is a trivia genius and beats me in Scrabble every time (which really bothers me!).
- There just isn't much he doesn't know how to do. He is a computer guru, cooks, and even cuts my hair!
- Specifically, he knows a LOT about the Bible. Anytime I have a question, he can answer it almost without blinking.
- He makes me laugh - a lot! He is so silly and it is great to be around someone who doesn't take themselves so seriously all the time.
- He is nurturing. Much more nurturing than I am. He is the one who not only takes care of me, but also of the dogs and the chickens. I know he will be a great Dad!
- He takes care of all of the finances, which takes a huge burden off of me, because when I am in charge of the money, it causes me much undue stress.
I could go on for ages, but these are probably the top 10 - at least the first 10 I thought of! :)