Questions from Genesis
So today I read Genesis 4-6 in my One Year Chronological Bible. These chapters of Genesis leave me with many questions. I'm sure some have been answered by scholars, and maybe one day I will research those answers. For today, I'm just going to allow the questions to be.
- Was the first language spoken Hebrew?
- What was the mark put on Cain in Genesis 4:15?
- Where did Enoch go when he disappeared because God "took him"? (Genesis 5:24)
- Who were the "sons of God" who married/procreated with women on earth? (Genesis 6:2) Were they angels? Fallen angels? Demons?
- Were these children of the sons of God, the Nephilites, the cause of the evil that prompted God to destroy the earth? (Genesis 6:5)