Laughing All the Way

Today I realized something . . . I LOVE my family.  Of course, I have always known this, but today, as I laughed so hard I cried at least twice, I realized how much fun I have with them.

Now, I do laugh a lot, but there is something about laughing with family over some silly something that just gets the giggles going until it's almost uncontrollable.  I love a good belly laugh that makes you laugh almost as hard later just remembering it.  There are only a few people outside of family that I laugh that hard with.

Which is why I love my family.

And, although I'd love to tell you what was so funny, I can't, because you just had to be there!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joy of Home Renovations

The Refugee Crisis: How you can make a difference

Checking off the list: Chop Chop