WIWW: 15 weeks

Wow! Wednesdays come around quickly, don't they? Linking up at The Pleated Poppy for this week's edition of What I Wore Wednesday.

Last week was jean's week at school, and as you can tell, I was feeling quite lazy as I didn't do my hair on either Thursday or Friday:


After frustration last week with being "in-between" regular and maternity clothes, I decided to just wear dresses for the rest of the week (I like dresses better anyway!)


The skirt is from Old Navy, and it is a GREAT maternity skirt!  I think I want it in brown too!!
I must note that in that 2nd picture, Carlos took the picture from a strange angle - I'm not quite that big (yet)!

And I got a great new dress on clearance from Target that I LOVE:


Peachy posed with me on this one!  :)

And my great purchase of the week -- maternity tights!!!!  I tried to wear regular tights one day, and that did NOT work at all!!!  I got a pair in black and plum - hoping to get some in brown soon!

Comments

Michele said…
Cute! So fun to see you transition into maternity clothes. Happy Thanksgiving!

Popular posts from this blog

The Joy of Home Renovations

The Refugee Crisis: How you can make a difference

Checking off the list: Chop Chop