What I Wore Wednesday - the last 3 weeks

So I have been terrible at taking pictures and doing WIWW! There are several reasons for this. #1 - I forget to take the pictures, #2 - I hate this time of year when it is 30 degrees in the morning and 80 degrees in the afternoon, and #3 - My wardrobe is dwindling every day as I get bigger and bigger.

BUT, I do have a few pictures from the last 3 weeks, and most of these clothes have since been put away, but here they are!

Jackets:
The orange jacket on the right is new this season from Forever 21 outlet in Orlando. I LOVE it!


Skirts:

And I was able to squeeze into one of my vintage dresses for a Halloween party:

I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy - go over and see some cute outfits!

Comments

Michele said…
Cute outfits. I'm with you on hating this Texas weather. It's so hard to know how to dress. This weather drives me crazy--the cold and then the hot. That's funny that you mentioned that oyur wardrobe is shrinking. I know it's a problem, but it's a good problem to have :) Congrats again!

Popular posts from this blog

The Joy of Home Renovations

The Refugee Crisis: How you can make a difference

Checking off the list: Chop Chop