Ugly Shoes

Carlos made me look at ugly shoes today. After 5 years of marriage to a guy who usually won't let me even LOOK at flats and definitely prefers 3+ inch heels (as do I), today was shocking.

I know I'm pregnant, and people keep telling me, "You'll stop wearing those high heels soon!" But I don't care. I still want to wear cute shoes. I cannot stand an entire winter in ugly shoes - summer would be easy - flip flops and cute sandals. But winter? That's boot season. And what 5'0" girl is going to look good in flat boots?!?!?

To be honest, I don't really like winter shoes to begin with. I'd much prefer a strappy sandal to a boot. But I don't live in Florida anymore and I do need some winter-appropriate shoes. Any suggestions??? Do I REALLY need to wear flats just because I am pregnant???

Comments

Karissa said…
I think it won't matter so much now, but towards the end when you get really big, heels may not be comfortable.

Popular posts from this blog

The Joy of Home Renovations

The Refugee Crisis: How you can make a difference

Checking off the list: Chop Chop