Our First Prediction

We are in Florida and yesterday we went to the Flea Market on 192. We were looking at a booth of knock-off designer purses and bags and the Asian woman working the booth told me that I needed a diaper bag.

That was the first incident of someone saying something to me about being pregnant - it was strange. Then the other woman (also Asian) told me I was having a boy. Hmmm . . . I guess we are already taking predictions.

Well, the predictions will have to go on for a LONG time because we have decided not to find out the gender of the baby before it is born. So let the guessing games begin!!

Comments

Karissa said…
Okay so you need to start figuring out name possibilities!

Popular posts from this blog

The Joy of Home Renovations

The Refugee Crisis: How you can make a difference

Checking off the list: Chop Chop