Too Tired for WIWW

FYI: I'm writing this as it happens, but I won't post it until I announce this publicly . . . so this will be an old post by the time anyone gets to read it, but I wanted to write about it anyway!

Okay - I was going to do What I Wore Wednesday this week, really I was. I even took the pictures every day (since I do that anyway). But I'm just so TIRED!!! So I took a 3 hour nap instead today. You will have to forgive me - I promise my clothes weren't that outstanding. I'm starting to be limited by clothing that doesn't show my "pooch" - especially since people often asked me if I was pregnant when I wasn't I'm trying to be extra careful. I don't want to have to lie to anyone!

Not to belabor the point, but I am TIRED! I can barely keep my eyes open right now, and I just got up from my nap! Even though I am not experiencing morning sickness (yet), this fatigue is about to do me in! I push through school, with only the promise of a nap at home to get me through the day. I go home, sleep 2-3 hours, wake up, eat supper, and go back to sleep! I don't know how women with small children do it. I know they probably just push through, but I'm not sure I could!

Poor Carlos - not only does he never see me, he is having to completely take up the slack - he has always done the cooking and a lot of the cleaning, but now he is doing the cooking, the cleaning, the laundry, dog care, grocery shopping, and everything else that goes into running a household. Thank God I have a great husband who is understanding. He has been so sweet and hasn't complained at all.

On that note, I think I will go back to bed while he goes to the grocery store!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joy of Home Renovations

The Refugee Crisis: How you can make a difference

Checking off the list: Chop Chop