Grandparents Day

FYI: I'm writing this as it happens, but I won't post it until I announce this publicly . . . so this will be an old post by the time anyone gets to read it, but I wanted to write about it anyway!

So today was the day I told my parents that I was pregnant. I probably would have waited a bit longer, but it was such perfect news to share on Grandparents Day, I had to do it.

We went to their house for dinner after church, which isn't that abnormal, and then when we were sitting around talking, I gave my mom a Grandparents Day card and a package. When she opened the card, she said, "I'm not your grandparent." So I told her to open the package. Inside, wrapped in tissue paper was a positive pregnancy test.



I think she was surprised!

Then she went to show it to my dad.





It was a good day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joy of Home Renovations

The Refugee Crisis: How you can make a difference

Checking off the list: Chop Chop