Living Counter-Culturally: Introduction

I have been thinking lately a lot about how to really live as a Christ-follower. One thing I have realized is that our culture in America, although we like to call ourselves a "Christian nation," does not always make it easy to live according to Biblical principles.

I have been reading some great books, like Crazy Love by Francis Chan and The Christian Atheist by Craig Groeshel that have directed my thinking. The Holy Spirit has also been speaking to me as I'm reading the Bible about the difference between a "cultural Christian" and an actual Christian.

So, I've decided to write a series of blogs on living counter-culturally in an attempt to be less "American" and more "Christ-like."

More to come . . .

Comments

laurie said…
I look forward to hearing what insights God gives you.
.....laurie

Popular posts from this blog

The Joy of Home Renovations

The Refugee Crisis: How you can make a difference

Checking off the list: Chop Chop