A journey through the Psalms

This year I have decided (after seeing this blog from Northland) to write out a chapter of the Bible each day. I am starting with Psalms, which will take me about half the year. Then I will move on to Proverbs and James. Depending on how many days I miss, that should take me through the fall, I am guessing. After that, I don't know where I will go.

I am writing from The Message Bible, and it provides an interesting spin on the psalms in particular. I find that it is providing a new light on some familiar passages, and so far, I have enjoyed this exercise. I will share any particularly moving passages, along with any deep thoughts - if I have any!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joy of Home Renovations

The Refugee Crisis: How you can make a difference

Checking off the list: Chop Chop