Greed versus Prosperity

Okay, so maybe I should have titled my last blog, "Say No to Greed" - - I do not believe that prosperity is the problem, it is what one chooses to do with prosperity that is the problem. If God has blessed you, and you are simply using that blessing to live well, that is a problem. God blesses us so that we can bless others.

I do pray for God to bless me in 2010, but not for my own greedy purposes, but so I can bless others and help them to become prosperous.

Not that greed isn't a problem for me. . . I can easily slip into a materialistic mindset if I let myself, and THAT is what I want to say no to in 2010 . . . just a slight change in semantics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joy of Home Renovations

The Refugee Crisis: How you can make a difference

Checking off the list: Chop Chop