The Power of the Purse

So I'm perusing the Better World Shopper website looking at the categories. I realize to really become a caretaker of our planet, I will have to put my money where my mouth is. This would constitute our making MANY changes to our shopping habits -- not only where we shop, buy gas, and bank, but also what we buy - from dog food, shampoo, and soap to even cars! In fact, it appears the only GOOD choice we already make as far as the environment goes is the airlines we generally use.

Are we willing to make these changes? I'm not sure . . . will convenience win out over responsibility? Hopefully we can make small changes a little at a time to allow our money to speak louder than our voices can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joy of Home Renovations

The Refugee Crisis: How you can make a difference

Checking off the list: Chop Chop