To Breed or Not to Breed, That is the Question . . .

As I hit the dead middle of my 30th year, I find myself plagued by this question . . . as a child, I most certainly would have thought I would be a mother by now; however, in my adult life my perspective changed drastically. As an adult, I haven’t been one to dream about motherhood, and those who know me would vouch that I am anything but maternal.

So I’m constantly going back and forth between wanting kids and not wanting them. At this point, I feel as if I only have a few years left to make this decision, and that pressure is making it more difficult. I like the IDEA of having kids – on a philosophical level, but on a practical level, I just don’t know.

I guess my biggest fear is that I won’t have kids and will later regret it – but wouldn’t it be worse if I had them and regretted it???? I guess I fear that I am missing out on something, and I’ve never been one to enjoy being left out of anything.

So the question goes unanswered for now . . .

Comments

Sorrell said…
Go for it, girl!

Popular posts from this blog

The Joy of Home Renovations

The Refugee Crisis: How you can make a difference

Checking off the list: Chop Chop